Rio Grande City
Trustworthy Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Rio Grande City and Surrounding Communities
Accidents involving personal injury can bring about many challenges for the victims who face them. Amidst the physical pain and surge of emotions that can arise are the expenses which accumulate in the recovery of said injuries.
The extent of each personal injury is specific and can sometimes worsen, and accidents that bring about more severe injuries can take longer to recover from. Sometimes, the result of these accidents is death.
If you have suffered an accident at the hands of another party’s negligence, you should not have to bear the financial burden alone. Victims of personal injury should seek justice and deserved compensation by contacting skilled and loyal Rio Grande City personal injury attorneys of Ramos James Law, PLLC.
Contact Ramos James Law, PLLC at (956) 313-7771 to speak with our attentive and experienced personal injury attorneys and start your path to recovery today.
Steps You Should Take After an Accident
The damages of a personal injury incident can be frightening and even life-threatening. After an unexpected accident, victims may be confused as to what to do next.
The attorneys at Ramon James Law, PLLC, suggest that Rio Grande City victims of personal injury take the following steps towards their best recovery:
- Seek Medical Treatment – All individuals involved in an accident should seek appropriate medical care. Even if you have no immediate signs of an injury, know that certain injuries can appear with time (e.g. soft tissue and brain injuries). A doctor can provide a thorough evaluation of your injuries and treatment accordingly. Additionally, any medical records acquired should be preserved as evidence of the impact the accident had on your life.
- Contact Ramos James, PLLC – If you have no idea where to turn for help after an accident, know that seeking help from a personal injury attorney is a good start. Our experienced attorneys will provide reassurance and guidance towards recovery. Seeking compensation from a negligent party can be difficult, but is done seamlessly with our experienced attorney by your side the sooner you reach out to us. Our team is prepared to advocate for you until the end, even if it involves a trial before the civil court.
- Collect Evidence – Your direct action can help build a strong and supportive case. If possible, take pictures at the scene of the accident. You can also ask for a copy of the police report if authorities assisted the scene.
It is helpful to retain a copy of your medical record from both before and after the accident too. Receipts from medical treatment and other accident-related fees can be used to build your estimated deserved compensation, and our local professionals within the medical, engineering, and accident recreation fields can provide compelling testimony to reinforce your case.
Your trusted Rio Grande City personal injury attorney, Laura Ramos James, has the legal experience needed to help you secure your claim. Contact Ramos James Law, PLLC, now at (956) 313-7771.
Personal Injury Areas That Ramos James Law, PLLC Handles
Ramos James Law, PLLC, handles the following types of personal injury cases for members of the Rio Grande City community:
- Personal Injury – Unexpected injury caused by the fault of another party can occur for various reasons. A dog bite that occurred because the owner failed to properly leash the dog or a traumatic brain injury that occurred as a result of a drunk driving accident are, sadly, common in the State of Texas. Nevertheless, these accidents can have the potential to cause a traumatic impact on the lives of those who suffer from them. For that, the negligent party must be held accountable, and victims should seek to pursue compensation. If you have suffered a dog bite, pedestrian accident, spine injury, traumatic brain injury, or beyond, know that we will fight for you.
- Product Liability – Sometimes, the negligent party is not a person but a company. If a product malfunctions, was not properly labeled with a warning, or excluded safety instructions thus causing you harm, you may be eligible to file a product liability claim. A series of parties may be held accountable for your defective product claim, thus needing an experienced attorney to best bring about evidence in order to hold the responsible party accountable.
- Auto Accidents – Auto accidents are common, but we know more than to lump your unique case into the masses. Your unique case should be handled with the utmost attention it deserves, and that is something that is paramount to our law firm. We know the pain and suffering associated with car accidents and want to help guide you towards your best recovery. Whether you have been a victim of drunk driving, distracted driving, an 18 -wheeler crash, or car accident, know that we are equipped to handle your case.
- Workplace Injury – Employers are expected to meet certain work and safety regulations to keep employees safe while on the job. When these measures are bypassed, the damages can include broken bones, loss of limbs, or even exposure to toxic chemicals. No one goes to work expecting it to be the day they suffer a tragic accident, and still, these incidents happen, sometimes at the fault of a negligent employer, supervisor, or another related party. For instance, a construction accident can occur when an employer attempts to rush the job and causes severe, and even deadly, consequences to their trusting workers. Even a slip and fall injury that occurs in the workplace can cause broken bones, head and neck injuries, and more. Those who suffer this type of accident may be eligible for compensation if another party had some involvement in it. Consult with our personal injury attorneys to explore your options.
- Wrongful Death – We offer our deepest condolences to those who have lost a loved one to a tragic accident. However, know that you can seek compensation to help alleviate the challenges you are faced with if the death of your loved one happened at the hands of negligence. These funds can help with any extending medical bills or funeral costs, so talking with one of our compassionate attorneys today can help you acquire the financial relief you need because of an accident that occurred through no fault of your own
Now Serving Personal Injury Victims of Rio Grande City and Surrounding Communities
If you or a loved one have fallen victim to the negligence of another individual, know that you deserve to seek justice. This often involves compensation to recover from your suffered damages.
Know that you will not be treated like just another case when you seek the individualized legal care of the Ramos James Law, PLLC attorneys. Trust that our firm will handle your case with the diligence and compassion you need with your ultimate recovery in mind.
To pursue justice and compensation after a personal injury, call Rio Grande City personal injury attorney, Ramos James Law, PLLC, at (956) 313-7771 or fill out our contact form for a free consultation.
Visit our Rio Grande Valley Offices
7001 N. 10th Street, Ste. G2
McAllen, Texas 78504
506 West University Dr.
Edinburg, Texas 78539