Trustworthy Pharr Personal Injury Attorney
While growing up in Mexico, Laura Ramos James experienced a serious personal injury. She realized at a very young age how traumatic and overwhelming they can be, and since then, she made it her life’s work to fight for others who have suffered under similar circumstances.
When the residents of Pharr are involved in a serious accident and are in need of a personal injury attorney, they can deeply rely on the Pharr personal injury lawyers of Ramos James Law, PLLC. With a tireless, fighting spirit, Laura Ramos James has devoted her career to helping personal injury victims by seeking the rightful justice they deserve in civil court.
The experienced personal injury attorneys of Ramos James Law, PLLC are ready to serve the good people of Pharr that have suffered injuries through negligent actions.
Contact us today at (956) 313-7771 to schedule your FREE legal consultation today.
An Overview of Pharr Auto Accident Statistics
Auto accidents are a large part of personal injury lawsuits. Because of this, this area of practice is well within the scope of our experienced auto accident attorneys of Ramos James Law, PLLC. According to a 2018 state-wide report done by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT):
- The fatality rate was 1.29 fatalities per hundred million vehicle miles traveled.
- Approximately 12,161 serious injury crashes were reported, with 14,908 individuals suffering some sort of serious injuries.
- One person is killed on Texas roadways every 2 hours and 25 minutes. Another person is suffering an injury every 2 minutes, 7 seconds, and there is one reported crash every 58 seconds.
And In 2017, the following Pharr-based statistics revealed that:
- There were 12 reported vehicles involved in fatal accidents, with seven individuals passing away.
- There was one fatal accident that involved an intoxicated person.
- Around 15 total individuals were involved in fatal accidents, four of which were pedestrians.
In the event of you or a loved one being involved in a car accident, Ramos James Law, PLLC, recommend you take the following procedures:
- Remain calm and make sure that anyone else in the vehicle who has suffered any sort of injuries gets medical treatment immediately, even if there are no notable injuries.
- Contact 911 and notify them of the accident and where exactly it occurred.
- Collect all of the necessary information you possibly can, including:
- Photographs of the damage done to your vehicle.
- Pictures/notes on where and how the accident occurred, road conditions, and any other notable factors that came into play.
- Names, contact information, license plate number, and insurance information of the at-fault driver.
- Police reports, medical bills, and rehabilitation invoices.
It is also worth noting that you shouldn’t give a written or verbal statement to insurance claims adjusters without your lawyer present. These individuals are employed by insurance companies to undervalue–or even outright deny–your claim.
Contact Ramos James Law, PLLC immediately to help you get started on your case. The sooner you contact us, the better it will be to assist you. Hesitating can lead you to forget important details that can be used in your claim, lessening the total value that your claim can be worth.
Areas of Practice That Ramos James Law, PLLC Can Assist You With
Personal Injury – Pharr residents that were involved in an accident that caused damage to their mind, body and emotional well-being should not let their pain go unanswered. No matter if you were harmed in negligent accidents that caused a traumatic brain injury or a dog bite, our bilingual Pharr personal injury lawyer at Ramos James Law, PLLC is here for your litigation needs to get you back on your feet.
Product Liability – A defective product deliberately crafted by major manufacturers can cause serious injury or harm that can come with a heavy cost. When companies put profits over people, it is your right to file a civil suit against all parties responsible. If this has happened to you or someone you love, don’t hesitate to contact Ramos James Law, PLLC to represent your product liability claim today!
Auto Accidents – As we commute to and from work, friend’s houses, or family get-togethers, we are literally putting our trust into other drivers’ hands. Should they decided to act negligently behind the wheel, they could cause a truck accident, pedestrian accident, drunk driving accident, or a distracted driving accident. If you have fallen victim to any of these types of accidents, you deserve to be compensated, and the Ramos James Law, PLLC can help you get it.
Workplace Injury – Employers owe employees a duty of care when at the job, but if a construction accident or a slip and fall were to occur there, employees need to be reimbursed for their injuries. If employers are not able to provide workers’ compensation or lack a certain workers’ compensation policy that applies to your particular circumstance, refer to Ramos James Law, PLLC to get you started on a claim against the employer and the other parties involved.
Wrongful Death – Seeing a loved one move on into the next life by being a victim of a negligent accident is a difficult circumstance to process, but it isn’t something you have to endure alone. The compassionate wrongful death attorneys at Ramos James Law, PLLC are able to get you started on the healing process by seeking what options surviving members have available regarding financial compensation for the damages done.
Committed to Seeking Justice for the People of Pharr and Its Surrounding Communities
The residents of Pharr deserve an attorney that they can lean on and know that everything will be taken care of in the litigation process by our relentless, dedicated attorney, Laura Ramos James.
She and her team see you as a human being rather than just another number. Our bilingual personal injury attorney at Ramos James Law, PLLC is committed to serving you and will guide you every step of the way through the entire civil process.
Contact our Pharr personal injury attorneys at Ramos James Law, PLLC at (956) 313-7771 or fill out our contact form for a free, no-obligation consultation today.
Visit our Rio Grande Valley Offices
7001 N. 10th Street, Ste. G2
McAllen, Texas 78504
506 West University Dr.
Edinburg, Texas 78539